What Is YouTube Video Watch Hours?
YouTube Video watch time or watch hours is the total amount of time in total that viewers spend watching your videos. YouTube values watch time or watch hours more than the views counter counts each page load and views whereas watch time can’t be manipulated with refreshes and audience will need to watch the video in order to count as watch time.
If you want to increase your watch time, then you will need to buy YouTube watch time and ensure that you choose the right sellers to buy YouTube watch hours.
How Can I Get YouTube Video Watch Time Hours Service? And Eligibility for Its Use?
Before you buy YouTube watch hours service, there are certain things that you need to prepare. These include:
- At least 10 videos with over 10 minutes of duration. Take note that the longer video you have, the better and easy it is for the service to speed up the process.
- Your content needs to be meaningful and with value.
- Your channel should be clean and has no claims.
- When you buy YouTube watch time from us, you need to wait for at least a week or 2 in order to complete your order.
Why People Looking To Buy YouTube Video Watch Time?
Here are some good reasons as to why you should buy YouTube watch hours:
- One of the main contributing factors to YouTube’s algorithm is the videos with extended session time can boost the visibility and recognition of the YouTube video.
- It helps increase the ranking of your video on YouTube and accounts for 85 percent in the YouTube ranking algorithm.
- It allows you to monetize your channel and earn.
- If you buy YouTube watch time, it boosts your watch hour and YouTube is more likely to promote your channel through recommended and search videos which in turn leads to more subscribers, views, and likes.
How YouTube Watch Hours Impact Monetization?
The new monetization rule of YouTube that started in January 2018, removed monetization from several old channels and is now harder to reach.
Previously, your channel size doesn’t matter as long as you reached the minimum of 10,000 views on your profile after an audit.
Today, however, you will need an active and decent channel. YouTube requires a minimum of 1,000 YouTube subscribers and 4,000 watch hours on a 12-month basis.
So, in order for your channel to monetize and earn revenue, you will have to buy YouTube watch hours from a reputable company.